Beginning November 1, 2020
9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The weather is cooling and it is harder to stay in our vehicles and worship when snow is flying and the temperatures drop. If you are comfortable doing so, we invite you to join us in the Sanctuary, as we ease into a more normal worship experience.
With Covid-19 still impacting all that we do, we have guidelines that we will be following to do our best to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who has Covid symptoms, we ask you to not attend worship until it is safe to do so.
- When you enter the church, we will be asking for names and contact phone numbers. If there is an outbreak, we need to be able to reach others who might have been in contact with an infected person.
- Please keep your coats with you so there is no overcrowding in the coat closet.
- Mask are mandatory.
- Social distancing will be maintained.
- We ask you to come just prior to worship, check in and immediately move into the Sanctuary.
- Every-other row will be empty to promote safe distancing. Marks noting where people (individuals, couples and families) can sit are marked on the pews.
- We will serve communion like we have been doing this summer, using pre-packaged communion wafers and wine (actually grape juice). Waste baskets will be outside the Narthex and we ask you to throw away the packaging as you leave.
- We will be projecting the service on our screens. Singing will be done by soloists or special groups (who will practice social distancing).
- When the service is over, everyone will be asked to leave the Sanctuary and move outside the building. After the first service the Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to the second service.